Thanks to a friend at moreissuesthantimemagazine, some sunshine just entered my life. Specifically, this blogger nominated me for The Sunshine Award. I’d like to thank her for the nomination and so many kind words
- Display the logo in a post.
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Write 10 pieces of information about yourself.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.
I’m going to write 10 things on my bucket list. I’ve never made one yet!
- I want to visit another country. The world is so big and we only live once.
- I want to go sky-diving one day. Seriously.
- I want to see a real live chess match, preferably against two grandmasters.
- I want to travel to Los Angeles, New York, and Miami. Don’t know why but anywhere is better than nowhere.
- I want to meet family members I’ve never met. I don’t know any of my extended family.
- I’d like to get married one day. My counselor said fantasy never lives up to reality. In this case I don’t believe him.
- After I earn my journalism degree and gain some experience, I want to land an investigative assignment overseas. Go back to number one.
- I want a cat. Seriously, I love cats and seeing so many pictures on WordPress makes me want one even more. What? Men like cats too!
- I think it would be fun to go camping. I mean camping in the middle of nowhere not the relaxing camping where you know everything will be okay. How long would I survive?
- I used to want to learn to skateboard and ride a dirt bike. It’s funny how old ambitions are returning these days.
These are my seven nominees.
- Rose with Thorns: Anna Rose tells a beautiful and inspiring story of her struggles.
- unknowinglee: Lee blogs about her experiences and proves that “you can’t judge a book bit its cover.”
- The “nearly there” writer: The “nearly there” writer takes us on a fun, bright journey towards her goal to complete her rough draft by December 31st.
- suzie81′s Blog: Suzie takes us on a fun journey of randomness, humor, honesty, and sincerity.
- Speak Happiness: How could I not nominate a blog filled with nothing but happiness. That’s what Valerie blogs about and she even has a Happiness channel at the Huffington Post!
It makes me sad I always have to break the rules. But I wanted to show these five bloggers how inspiring and creative they are. Visit them and be graced with sunshine!